Welcome to PetsVet Animal Hospital
Your Veterinarian in Surprise, AZ
Call us at (623) 910-3242
Pet Emergency? Read no further and call us right away!
Petsvet is open for business as usual...but with a little different twist. We are now seeing patients in our hospital and allowing the humans to accompany their pet. However, we are still being strict about how many humans are allowed in the building. We have four exam rooms, therefore, only four clients will be permitted inside. If you need medication refills or food, please call the front desk and place your order, make your payment, and our reception staff will bring it to your car. Please read.
- Please show up to your scheduled appointment on time and bring a mask, bandana or balaclava to cover your mouth and nose, as no humans will be admitted without one and we have short supply.
- When you arrive, please park, and stay in your car with your pet.
- Call the office phone number (623) 910-3242 and get checked in with the front desk. Please make sure we have your cell phone number so we can call you when there is appropriate space for you and your pet while you wait for a room.
- The technician will lead your designated room when it is available and the appointment in the exam room will go as usual.
- After treatment is completed, you will proceed to our front desk for payment. We will accept cash, but for everyone's safety, a credit card is our preferred payment. Payment agreements will no longer be offered so payment will be due in full at the conclusion of service. We also accept CareCredit which you can apply for here.
When payment is completed, your pet will be returned to you by a technician with your receipt and discharge instructions.
We are sorry for this inconvenience, and we thank you for your patience and understanding that we are doing the best we can with limited staff and resources.