Welcome to PetsVet Animal Hospital
Your Veterinarian in Surprise, AZ
Call us at (623) 910-3242
Pet Emergency? Read no further and call us right away!
Petsvet is open for business as usual...but with a little different twist. We have developed an "Outbreak Protocol" that we have already implemented for the protection of our staff and our clients. Please read.
- When you arrive, please park in the back of the office and stay in your car with your pet.
- Call the office phone number (623) 910-3242 and get checked in with the front desk. Please inform the front desk of what you vehicle you are driving so our technicians can find you easily. Also, make sure we have your cell phone number so our doctors can call you for information or permission to perform treatments.
- Our technicians will come to your vehicle and get the patient history for the patient. Please stay in your car with your pet.
- Your pet will be brought into the office for treatment. CoVid-19 has not been proven to transmit from pets to people. On rare occasions in other countries dogs and cats have tested positive, however, over 5,000 tests of pets in "Hotspot" areas in the U.S. have not shown any positive results.
- Our doctors will either come talk to you, or call you about what needs to be done and how you will continue treatment at home.
- After treatment is completed, our front desk will call you again for credit card payment. We will accept cash, but for everyone's safety, a credit card over the phone is our preferred payment.
- When payment is completed, your pet will be returned to you by a technician with your receipt and discharge instructions.
We are sorry for this inconvenience, and we thank you for your patience and understanding that we are doing the best we can with limited staff and resources.